I have been sewing for 35 years and since 1992 under the business name of Cloud 9 Sewing I have performed contract sewing for the following:
- Atwater Carey & WPC Brands - making soft-sided first aid kits, emergency medical first respond kits, mountain rescue medical kits, diabetic travel packs and camping kitchen kits all of which are used throughout the world
- Wilderness Medical Institute of NOLS - making training belt packs
- Cycletote - making bicycle trailers advertised in national magazines and on the web
- The Chill Factor - making Cooleroos (neck coolers).
- Colorado Case - making soft-sided musical instrument cases
- Lazy S Over E Blankets - making sheep wool protective blankets
- Bio Bubble Inc. - making clean room units used world wide
- 308 Systems - making cable bags, neoprene digital camera bags and adjusting dividers all used in tac packs for satellite phones and wireless laptops
- USFS (Roosevelt NF) - making prototypes for IHC Hot Shot line gear as well as repairs to existing gear.
- Colorado State University, Department of Fishery and Wildlife Division - making prototypes for fish weighing nets and repairs to various outdoor gear
- Rocky Mountain Adventures - Making pigeon backpacks used on whitewater trips to transport film and/or digital cards back to their home base for developing
- Loftin Team Penning Supplies - numbered neck bands for team penning competitions
- Panepinto & Associates - Panepinto sling and special order slings used worldwide for the humane restraint of animals for biomedical research and veterinary applications
- Optibrand - custom designed camera cases
- Idea Wild - tent and other gear repairs used in efforts to conserve the earth's biodiversity
- Whole Health Network - designing and production of OMS oxygen reservoirs
- Perform-X - proto type of sports training equipment
- Kill Devil Hills Ocean Rescue - design and production of ATV gear bags
- Trans Aero LTD. - design and production of helicopter blade covers, windshield covers and cargo netting
In addition I have made or repaired all types of outdoor gear including but not limited to:
tents including large hunting tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, various RV items, boat covers and cushions, screen rooms, shade covers, tractor enclosures and bicycle soft-sided storage bags. I receive exclusive referrals for repairs from local outdoor gear retailers.
You may contact Cloud 9 Sewing for all your contract sewing needs through the e-mail address or by phone. Thank you for visiting my web site.