I have been sewing for 30 years and since 1992 under the business name of Cloud 9 Sewing I have performed contract sewing for the following:
- Atwater Carey & WPC Brands - making soft-sided first aid kits, emergency medical first respond kits, mountain rescue medical kits, diabetic travel packs and camping kitchen kits all of which are used throughout the world.
- Wilderness Medical Institute of NOLS - making training belt packs.
- Cycletote - making bicycle trailers advertised in national magazines and on the web.
- The Chill Factor - making Cooleroos (neck coolers).
- Colorado Case - making soft-sided musical instrument cases.
- Lazy S Over E Blankets - making sheep wool protective blankets.
- Bio Bubble Inc. - making clean room units.
- 308 Systems - making cable bags, neoprene digital camera bags and adjusting dividers all used in tac packs for satellite phones and wireless laptops.
- USFS (Roosevelt NF) - making prototypes for IHC Hot Shot line gear as well as repairs to existing gear.
- Colorado State University, Department of Fishery and Wildlife Division - making prototypes for fish weighing nets and repairs to various outdoor gear.
- Rocky Mountain Adventures - Making pigeon backpacks used on whitewater trips to transport film and/or digital cards back to their home base for developing.
In addition I have made or repaired all types of outdoor gear including but not limited to:
tents including large hunting tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, various RV items, boat covers and cushions, screen rooms, shade covers, tractor enclosures and bicycle soft-sided storage bags. I receive exclusive referrals for repairs from local outdoor gear retailers.
Please click on the products tab at the bottom of this page to view photos and specifications of 2 exciting emergency response medical bags for purchase. Order pages can be printed out and either phoned in or e-mailed.
You may contact Cloud 9 Sewing for all your contract sewing needs through the e-mail address or by phone. Thank you for visiting my web site.